Uber for shipping clone: How to get started21 Dec 2020
Shipping the products is one important part of most businesses, and despite the technological advancements, shipping process seem not to streamline and time-consuming. In this guide, we’re going to take a look at how Uber for shipping clone works, as well as how you can get started with it.
How Uber for shipping clone works
Based on their experience in Taxi industry, Uber came up with Uber Freight platform to match the independent carriers with the shippers.
Now, imagine the same concept for Shippers, where a platform like Uber freight clone script helps shippers find reliable truck drivers and tender the loads through just a few taps.
So, if you’re planning to launch a business based on this platform, all you have to do is;
- Incorporate partnering truck drivers into your app.
- Develop a dedicated app for both the drivers and the shippers.
- Let the shipper places a load request and the app algorithm automatically match the load with nearby truck driver.
- Monetize the app by bringing businesses to advertise their brands on the platform.
- With the real-time tracking feature, let the shippers track their shipments ay regular intervals.
Shipping is one of the crucial parts of supply chain sector these days. So, to streamline shipping, there is a need for more mobile apps.
If you could acknowledge the potential of Uber for shipping clone now, proceed with the process rightaway!